- Corner ramp tiles are suitable for use in areas where pedestrians will be walking on and off the edges of the rubber tile layout.
- Ramp edge tiles reduce trip hazard at the outer edges.
- Many of our 500 x 500 tiles are supplied with interlocking pins for laying.
- When the interlocking tiles are laid in a brick bond formation with the pins they effectively form a large mat, requiring adhesive only on outside lip of the first and last row if no edge restraint exists.
- Interlocking tiles therefore reduce labour and adhesive requirements and allow for installation onto almost any surface with easy inspection of the substrate underneath if required.
- Tiles are manufactured with channels on the underside to give excellent drainage and critical fall height tests results.
- All HIC fall height test results are available on request.