- Recycled rubber rolls are manufactured from high-density recycled rubber granulate and are available in thickness’s of 3, 6 and 10mm.
- Due to the flexible and durable nature of this matting it has a wide range of applications including gyms, acoustic protection, roofing, transport and packaging.
- Rubber rolls help prevent damage to surfaces and structures from foot traffic, maintenance work, high loads, point loads, abrasives and vibration.
- They also offer excellent resistance to mould and algae as well as acoustic and thermal insulation.
- 3mm rolls are 20m in length. 10mm rolls are 10m in length.
- Free Samples of both 3mm, 6mm and 10mm thick matting are available on request.
- Structural Engineering
- Solar Installations
- Civil Engineering
- Easy To Lay
- Environmentally Friendly
- Excellent Anti Vibration Qualities
- Low Noise Transfer
- Thermal Insulation
You May Also Like
£ 17.99 (Inc VAT)
£ 163.06 (Inc VAT)
£ 21.93 (Inc VAT)
£ 22.87 (Inc VAT)
£ 24.64 (Inc VAT)